Number of online users in last 3 minutes

Friday, June 01, 2007

i lost in the infinit idol contest

So, the decision has been made. I lost the Infinit Idol Contest. But I am happy, coz my friend and team mate Kim won.

For those who laughed at me upon learning that I joined the contest, well, let me explain:

I joined the contest in order to show my participation and support for the programs launched by the company, nothing more, nothing less.

Wow! Such good intentions! Naks!


So, with this, if you were the judge, wouldn't you consider me as your ultimate idol?

Wahahahaah!!!!

(just an ultimate joke! Enjoy your infinite laughter!)

Cheers!
-Dexter

6 Comments:

Blogger Novice Blogger said...

wushu! infinite laughter, nagdadamdam naman!

pero ayus lang yan, isipin mo na lang raw si sharon cuneta. waha!

June 01, 2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger THE ANiTOKiD said...

di bale, may infinite love ka naman sa amin! pero teka, may announcement!

Guess what! I’m nearing my 1st-year anniversary as a blogger and it’s time for some serious fun! Join the “AnitoKid Anniversary Review“ - the grand prize is US$100. Rules are at http://anitokid.blogspot.com/2007/06/win-100-in-anitokid-anniversary-review.html. Stick with me at www.anitokid.blogspot.com. And I kid you not!

June 02, 2007 5:21 PM  
Blogger Ary said...

Wow. Sumali ka pala sa infinite idol. Kala ko yung mga Chinese citizens lang ang sumali. Ganunpaman, okey lang na consolation prize ang nakuha mo. Baka hindi infinite idol ang para sa iyo. Nakikinita kong pang American Idol ka. hihihihi

June 04, 2007 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be a handsome man for you to join that contest, I would like to meet up with you and get to know you more..yummy!

June 13, 2007 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

William Hung!

June 22, 2007 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The main thing is participation :-)

August 30, 2007 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home