Number of online users in last 3 minutes

Friday, April 20, 2007

The Mercury Drug Citibank Visa

Joint ventures and tie-ups are certainly good for businesses and consumers as well. This thought led me to this series of product endorsements in this blog: credit cards.


First, allow me to share my Mercury Drug Citibank Visa. I enjoy 2% rebate in all Mercury Drug outlets, whenever I buy drugs or groceries. Then I also get 0.5% rebate in all my other purchases in all card-accepting establishments worldwide, paid to me via rebates reflected in my next billing statement. Some rebates may be a bit delayed, but Citibank will accumulate and credit them the next time you use the card in Mercury Drug.

Gold cardholders will enjoy free membership in Lifeline Arrows, as well as a complete Annual Physical Exam Package in Healthway Medical Clinics. A number of other health-related benefits such as discounts and freebies are extended to both Gold and Classic Mercury Drug Citibank Visa cardholders.And here's an added value for those who might be interested. From March 1 to May 31, 2007, credit card applicants who subsequently get approved will get a free P1,000 cash credit. Approved gold applicants will receive double that amount. But you must get application forms from participating Mercury Drug branches only, such as the Shangrila, Rockwell, and Glorietta outlets.

-Dexter

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home