Number of online users in last 3 minutes

Friday, September 29, 2006

What a Mess!!! Devastating!

Thanks Mr. RV for your account of the devastating storm that hit us. Thanks too for the ride. It was really horrible! It was my first time to experience such strong winds, seeing billboards, iron sheets, and fences flying all over Mega Manila.

I am still in a state of shock, and I couldn't write much of my experiences, after surviving the threat of being squeezed by a giant paracetamol tablet (Thanks Biogesic for that very creative billboard!). Breezing through Edsa was such a terrible experience, and I am really grateful to reach home safe and sound.

The local weather bureau named it Typhoon Milenyo (Typhoon Millennium). Incidentally, this could be one of the worst to hit Manila in a thousand years.

I chanced upon this great website, the photos can speak for themselves and tell you more about what happened here in Manila.... http://www.nowpublic.com/philippines_pounded_by_typhoon


-Dexter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home